Monday 3 September 2012

Quotes.........

Hello Everyone!

When I first thought about starting a blog I really wanted it to be about what I love about blogging, and to write posts that I would like to read myself, and hopefully other would like to read them as well.

Anyone who knows me in really life will know that I have a bit of an obsession with quotes! This might sound kinda weird, but a good quote can really motivate me and change my mood when I'm not having a good day.   Me and one of my best friend from university started a tradition were we would take it in turns to find a motivational quote each day. This went on for the first year of uni, so as you can imagine we collected quite a few.

So I want to start a tradition on my blog where I share some of my favorite quotes with you. I have a board dedicated to quotes on my Pinterest if you  check it out.
I love this quote it never fails to help me when I'm feeling a bit down.

Source







Thank you for reading this post, let me know if you like these types of post or are they too personal?
Also if you want leave me a comment telling me what your favorite quote is.

Jess


Follow me on Twiiter: @riversiderose1
Follow me on Pinterest: @riversiderose1

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated and will be replied to as soon as possible.

All spam will be removed and the spammer blocked from the blog.

Thank You! :)